I really wanted to try to do a Maleficent look this year. So I got my friend to be my model :)
The hardest part was definitely getting the green color to look even, so that took me a while.
But I really like the result, and so did she.
How about you guys?
- Green cream makeup
- Translucent powder
- Dark green eyeshadow (contouring for the cheeks and nose)
- Urban Decay eyeliner "Zero" (Hairline)
- Water based glue stick (Covering the eyebrows)
- Loreal liquid eyeliner "Black"
- Coastal Scents 88 palette
- Urban Decay eyeliner "Zero"
- Diorshow Iconic Extreme mascara
- Ardell false eyelashes "116"
-Rimmel 1000 kisses lip liner "Red Dynamite"
- Max Factor lipstick "Intensely Red"
- H&M lipgloss "Mood For Love"